LOCATION Kingman ⎮ Email [email protected]
PH (928) 753-6868 FX (928) 753-6870
Since joining our team over six years ago, Troy M. Anderson has achieved excellent results for our clients in hundreds of cases throughout northwestern Arizona.
He has appeared in twenty-six different courts, including arguing a case before the Division One Court of Appeals.
Mr. Anderson has been the lead attorney on over 500 cases and has gone to trial numerous times for cases ranging from single counts of speeding to multiple felony charges; he has had more acquittals than guilty verdicts in the trials.
With a special focus on DUI defense, Troy is a member of the National College of DUI Defense and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and he regularly attends annual conferences to hone his skills and keep informed on the very latest changes to DUI law and defense. He even attended the same course on roadside DUI enforcement offered to law enforcement officers, so he knows exactly where investigating officers have made their mistakes.
Troy's experience with northwestern Arizona's municipal and justice courts, combined with his knowledgeable and strategic approach to criminal defense, make him a valuable resource for our firm and for our clients.
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Arts in International Relations, minor in Writing and Rhetoric, 2014.
- University of Arizona, Juris Doctorate, 2017.
- The Hamp Law Offices - Associate Attorney, September 2017-present
- Pima County Attorney's Office
- Civil Division Law Clerk, September 2016-August 2017; Misdemeanor Unit Rule 38d Intern, March-May 2016.
- Pinal County Attorney's Office
- Rule 38d Intern, May-August 2016.
- Glendale City Prosecutor's Office
- Legal Extern, May-August 2015.
- State Bar of Arizona, October 2017.
- Arizona Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Fitting a Virtual Peg in a Round Hole: Why Existing International Law Fails to Govern Cyber Reprisals, 34.1 Ariz. J. Int'l Com. L. 135 (2017).